Monday 11 August 2008

Whether Weather?

Looking this afternoon on the BBC website at the forecast for Dhaka, it was the same for Monday as Tuesday and for th next 5 days. 32˚C maximum, 28˚C minimum and rain with a little sunshine with 91% humidity. Somehow I don't think I need to check the weather forecasts for a while. Hot and humid it sure is.

What a contrast! Talking to Mum last night in Australia it was also raining there, but cold. Instead I am heading to the coolness produced by the air conditioners, assuming the electricity is working, which it regularly doesn't.

Hmm. . . . . , all this changing temperatures can't be good for my body - 43˚C in Morocco before I left, 12˚ in Australia for a month before striking the heat and humidity here. I'm probably lucky that I have only had one cold in all of this (fingers crossed)!

No comments:

 

Xanga Counters
Dry Erase Easels