Friday 29 August 2008

Inside my apartment

As promised, here are some pictures of the inside of my apartment!

This is the living/dining room that you walk into when you come through the front door. The big windows (with the uninspiring blue curtains) and the balcony outside have views across the lake. It is a huge room!

This is the lounge room that has a TV in the corner but you can't see it in the photo. I also moved my desk in here, as it along with the bedroom are the only 2 rooms with air conditioners.

This is the main bedroom, my room. Note the mosquito net over the bed. It also has a/c.

The view from my bedroom window, out across the lake and to the buildings and trees on the other side.

As with the other two bedrooms (just storage rooms for me as no beds) there is an en-suite bathroom. I got rid of the stained cream shower curtain and put the floral one in instead, but it did take a bit of finding.

This is the kitchen, compact but still larger than the one I had in Morocco with much more cupboard space. Not the bottled water - this has to be used for drinking, ice cubes, cooking vegetables, pasta etc. in and only costs about 50c for 20 litres. I also use it to clean my teeth. The problem with the water here is not so much that it might not be treated properly and full of bugs but rather high arsenic levels!

No comments:

 

Xanga Counters
Dry Erase Easels